Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm back...

I owe today's post to my son-in-law. His blog had been dormant a number of months, and recently he found the inspiration to start it up again. He has a link on his page to "Fluffy Says." I clicked it this morning and said to myself, "Self, I think the time has come to re-open your blog." So thanks, Son.

I'm doing some rethinking about the goals of my blog for the remainder of 2009. My life has gone through some big changes. I think I'd like to write about it. I think I'd like to share it with others. Fluffy still strolls through my thoughts, purring, pointing to things of interest, and leaving an occasional fur ball. So I'll keep the title.

It's time to take my coffee to the porch to enjoy the coolness of the morning, since a couple of hours from now the Arizona heat will be very unpleasant. Until next time... Chirps

No comments: